WP Migration, Backup, Restore and Cloning Service


Firstly, you need to 30% upfront payment while enrolling in this service. After the project is delivered, you need to pay the remaining 70%.

SKU: N/A Category:


We are providing Free 01 (one) page SEO service for your WordPress website. For Details, please contact us from here or Live Chat.

To get a more targeted audience, check out our SEO service.

Did you have a website and want to move it to another server or clone the website to another domain, or sub-domain? And if you’re not a technique, changing the host may be a headache for you. Don’t worry! Our WordPress migration service and cloning technical support shift, clone, or migrate your WordPress site from one server/or offline backup to another server/domain within 10 hours with 100% satisfaction.

You can also check out on UpWork for the Professional WordPress Website Development Project. 100% money-back guarantee without any question in 15 days.

Service Tiers



Delivery Time
Delivery Time
2 days
1 day
10 Hours

Number of Revisions
Number of Revisions

Software Version Upgrade
Software Version Upgrade



Installation SSL Certificate
Installation SSL Certificate

30 Days After Sales Support
30 Days After Sales Support

Includes 1 Page FREE SEO
Includes 1 Page FREE SEO

Our 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐞 Area:

DNS configuration on new hosting server
Configure New SSL in Replace of Old one
Zero Downtime in migration
New host Configuration as per requirement
Security Checkup
Fixing post migration issue
Super fast WP Migration and cloning service
Seven Days Revisions time after submit project

Website Specialization
BusinessEducationEntertainmentNonprofitOnline CommunitiesPodcastingBlogPortfolioWeddingFormsJob BoardPortalCrowdfundingBrochureWiki/KnowledgeSaaS

Supported Plugin Types
Social MediaGalleryMarketingAnalyticsVideoEventsShippingMusicPaymentFormChatMapFAQ

WordPress Plugins
Contact Form 7WordPress SEO by YoastWordPress SEO by Rank MathMailchimpPayPalAkismetAWeberGetResponseElementorWPLMWP RocketbbPressBuddyPressAll in One SEO PackWooCommerceW3 Total CacheGravity Forms

migrate wordpress site to new domain

Frequently Asked Questions:

Which package do I need to purchase?
Kindly contact us through live chat before placing an order. We can decide on the details and which package suits you. Each project has different requirements, and a brief conversation is highly recommended before placing an order.
Which access do we need to get started?
In most of the cases, We need WordPress admin access and, in some cases, access to the FTP/SSH/cPanel. Don't hesitate to contact us in live chat if you need any clarification.
How many hours do you need to complete the Migration?
I will fix it within one business day, though it depends on your exact issue, which may take one more business day.
Are you able to complete the Migration the error in 24 hours?
Of course, as long as it's not a very complex error.
After completing the site, will I get support?
Yes, We offer 30 days of support, and we love to have a long-term and healthy relationship with you. Despite you can reach us even after the support has expired. We are always here to help.
Can you develop a Full Custom WordPress Website?
Yes, We also develop full Custom WordPress Websites with a Professional layout that is responsive and user friendly.
Do you offer a Malware removal service?
Yes, We can remove any malware from your website and will make sure your website is fully secure and updated. Please get in touch with us before for a custom quote.
Will you help me with website hosting or domain registration?
Yes. We can help with domain registration, web hosting, and anything else regarding your website development. Don't hesitate to contact us through live chat for more information about this.
Do I get a money-back guarantee?
Yes, If you don't satisfy, we're offering 15 days money-back guarantee. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal.

Additional information

Service Tiers

Starter Package – $59.99, Standard Package – $79.99, Advanced Package – $149.99